Sunday, April 12, 2015

This is me.

(Yes, that is the title of a Demi Lovato song)

You already know my name because it's somewhere on the screen already. I'll start this by saying (or typing) that never in my life have I stuck with something. I've never been consistent with anything but I'm determined to keep this going for as long as possible. Even if no one reads this, it will still be fun to look back on in a couple of years. 
Now you're probably wondering what this is all about.......
Ever since I was 9, I would draw out designs of many dresses that I wanted to make. I started out wanting to design clothes but currently I'd like to have a career in the fashion industry that has to do with the business side of fashion. Then around 11 years old, I started watching a lot of youtubers like Jenn Im (clothesencounters), Bunny Myer (grav3yardgirl), and so many more. Watching them made me even more interested into fashion. Also, very interested in doing something like that, making videos on youtube. Long story short, didn't happen. Then I started watching a youtuber by the name Lauren Rose (curbsidefashion) who had a blog. I started reading and found it so interesting at how much you can learn from a person without meeting them face to face. Sadly, she stopped making videos but I still follow her blog. Anyways, I decided at 9:50 p.m., I would stop making excuses on doing something that I've wanted to pursue since I was 11 (currently 15 years old). I want this to be a place where I can spill my thoughts but also show off my fashion and other things I'm interested in and would love to discuss with others. 


(on a more technical note)
I will try to post at least 3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment